Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

December 3, 2015

Holiday Readathon 2015!


Hello again! You know I LOVE Christmas, we celebrate a lot this holiday over here in Venezuela, no matter what religion you believe in. We all love the lights, the delicious food, the music and the gifts of course. 

That's why I love participating in the Holiday Readathon! This year it's hosted by Joli @ Actin' Up with Books, and she's keeping the 'donation challenge', which I really like. It's a mini challenge about donating money, food, clothes, whatever you can, and I think it's the perfect way to celebrate Christmas, giving something to someone who really needs it. This year I'm not sure if I can read as much as I want, I'm still getting used to my new job (I work even on saturdays.....ugh) but sunday is election day (which is the perfect day to read because I'm not working). Anyway, my plan is to read 3 books and for each book make a donation to the Mouth and Foot Painting Artists from Venezuela. Their work is amazing and I'd like to help them :)

If you want to join us, SIGN UP HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment