Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

November 23, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday # 74 - It Takes a Witch by Heather Blake

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick:



Darcy Merriweather has just discovered she hails from a long line of Wishcrafters-witches with the power to cast spells by making a wish. She's come to Enchanted Village to learn her trade but finds herself in the middle of a murder investigation...
January 3rd 2012 by Signet

I looove Heather Webber's (also Heather Blake) Lucy Valentine cozy mystery series, so I can't really wait for this one. Besides, it's such a cute cover!!

4 comments:

  1. This cover is really really cute! This sounds like it'll be a good series, although I've never read any of her books before. I think I'll add this to my wishlist though!

    Please stop by and see my WWW / Waiting on Wednesday books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely cover! I like the sound of the book. Great choice! Thank you for sharing!

    Sam
    Books For All Seasons

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cover is really cute and whimsical, I haven't heard of this but it does look interesting. :)

    Suz @ A Soul Unsung
    My WoW!
    My YA Author's Appreciation Event!
    susanhaugland@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for choosing It Takes a Witch. :) Hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete