Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

June 29, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday # 53 - Forever by Maggie Stiefvater

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick: Forever


Summary from Goodreads:
The thrilling conclusion to #1 bestselling Shiver trilogy from Maggie Stievater.
In Maggie Stiefvater's SHIVER, Grace and Sam found each other. In LINGER, they fought to be together. Now, in FOREVER, the stakes are even higher than before. Wolves are being hunted. Lives are being threatened. And love is harder and harder to hold on to as death comes closing in.
Maggie Stiefvater
July 12th, 2011.

I just love the covers of this series. And I really want to know how it will end.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Gaby! I'm looking forward to this one too but I need to get Linger first! I'm currently listening to the audiobook of Shiver. I've read it a gazillion times but I still love it.

    Here's my waiting on wednesday post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great wow!! This is a fabulous book and I'm so sad this series is ending.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is popular! I didn't go past the first book in the series, but I do sincerely hope this lives up to everyone's expectations. Nice pick!

    If you’d like, you can check out my WoW here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried Lament and Shiver and I just don't understand the popularity of these books. To each their own I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Read this one already but I'm looking forward to a shiny hc copy of it. So sad it's over, I really didn't want it to ever end. =(

    ReplyDelete
  6. As you said, I also love the covers of this series although I didn't read nothing yet :(

    I picked this week a zombie book that sounds promising My WOW @fridgeofbooks

    ReplyDelete