Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

October 30, 2010

Trick or Treat! Happy -almost- Halloween!


Halloween is here! (almost) I'm going to celebrate it watching scary movies with my boyfriend, at least, that's the plan.

Can you recommend me a spooky movie? I don't usually watch movies that scare me but it's Halloween! xD

Anyway, in case you decide to be a werewolf/vampire/ghost/zombie for this night, here are some name generators you could use to create your spooky identity!

Zombie Name Generator: My zombie name is Maria the Shambling-ArmBiter (hahahaha)

Werewolf Name Generator: Mine is Amaris Phellan (cool)

Vampire Name Generator: The Great Archives determine you to have gone by the identity: Chastity Black. Known in some parts of the world as: Iseult of The Vile The Great Archives. Record: Vile, foul, filthy and greedy: this creature knows nothing of light.(wow....just...wow)

Ghost Name Generator: Mine is Banafrit the Sexy Ghost (OMG!! xD)

Have fun! (and leave your names at the comments)

No comments:

Post a Comment