Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

June 14, 2010

Awards!

I'd like to thank Beth @ Maybe Tomorrow? because she gave me this lovely award and also was my first follower!
"A prolific blogger is one who is intellectually productive, keeping up an active blog with enjoyable content. After accepting this award, recipients are asked to pass it forward to seven other deserving blogs."
1. LuxeCouture @ Books & Lemonade
2. Stella @ Ex Libris
5. Trillian @ A Trillian Books

And big thanks to Tammy at The Book Fairy's Haven because she nominated me for this fabulous blogging award!

If you are given this award you must first accept it by leaving a comment on the post you were nominated on. 
Then copy and paste the post and add it to your own blog. Make a list of the last 5 books you read and pass the award on to 5 other bloggers (no backsies!). Please also identify the blog from which you got the award and don’t forget to tell your picks that they have a blog award!
The last five books I've read:
My Big Nose and Other Natural Disaster
My Invented Life - Lauren Bjorkman
The Oracle of Dating - Allison van Diepen
Aries Rising (Star Crossed #1)  - Bonnie Hearn Hill
The Love Market - Carol Mason

My nominations:
1. Kritter @ Kritters Ramblings
2. Sarah @ Sarah's Book Reviews
3. Sara @ YA Vampire Books
4. Miss Eliza @ strange and random happenstance
5. Rebecca B @ Vicarious Reader

No comments:

Post a Comment